CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: skin infections

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Google Advertisement
  Views: 2,268
Published: 21 years ago

This is a reply to # 330,068

Re: skin infections

From Eating Alive 2:

"The majority of my patients have an ileocecal valve problem. This valve can become weak when your calcium levels are low for more than five days; it must be repaired before you can start killing any of the yeast in your system. Repair your weakened ileocecal valve by strengthening it—you can do this by eating according to the climate in which you live." (page 85)

"The ileocecal valve problem is commonly seen in PEOPLE WHO EAT TOO WELL! That is, they consume too many foods and drinks high in potassium, and don't consume enough sodium in the form of animal protein or salt. This confuses the kidneys into assuming they are in the hot sun of mid-summer, so they deactivate vitamin D." (page 28)

------------------------------------------------------------

I don't have much time now but will write more later.
Basically your goal is to close your illeocecal valve, re establish your good bacteria(acidophilus), improve calcium absorption(cod liver oil for vit D,steamed greens for vit K(w/ Sea Salt to balance out potassium/sodium), milk thistle to improve liver function, coral calcium is a good source of calcium.
Once your illeocecal valve is less sensitive and you have improved liver funtion, you will stand a much better chance of killing off the yeast.

good luck.
If you have specific questions I will address them first.
I have healed my bad hietal hernia, alopecia aeorta, improved my digestion ten fold but still struggle with yeast because of organs full of mercury. But with time i am cconfident the eating alive system will completely heal me of all that ails me. I also believe strongly that the liver,kidney,bowel and parasite cleanses will speed up this process. I follow his diet suggestions and add in clarkes advice for hygeine and boiling all my dairy.
mm

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.com

0.395 sec, (1)