CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Probiotics - need a quick lesson and recommendation

hedvig123 Views: 5,555
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 330,391

Re: Probiotics - need a quick lesson and recommendation

I'm using probiotics too, along with Threelac to cure myself from candida. The name of the product is Nature's Biotics.
I could see results so quickly that it was almost impossible - after 4 years of candida I thought nothing could impress me and give me fast results.... Well, I was wrong. :)
You can read about this product at
www.natures-biotics.com
I'm an absolut believer now because interestingly as soon as I took it in higher dose (you can't take the full strenght dose right away, you have to increase it weekly) I always had some positive reaction: my headache, then die-off was gone, I didn't crave sweets - I love it!
Also this product doesn't need refridgeration. For some reason I am sceptical about those probiotics kept in the fridge: if they can not keep their potency on room temperature, what's going to happen when they get in my stomach, almost 100 degrees... But that's just my oppinion.
I decided to take it for life, along with the diet, also I'll start major clean-up in my body as soon as I feel ready - I'm convinced that the key for health doesn't come in a bottle, but these supplements can be GREAT help!
Best wishes!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.484 sec, (1)