CureZone   Log On   Join
To everyone...

stmichaelangelo Views: 3,006
Published: 19 years ago

To everyone...

Hi,

Let me start with "thanks." I've been dealing with Candidiasis for a number of years now. Looking back on my life, now that I finally know what it is, I can trace its origin, based on the many symptoms, all the way back to my highschool years. That was a long, long time ago. I feel kind of cheated, because I never new what was causing the symptoms (my childhood doctors said I was fine) and the symptoms made my life miserable for so many years. I feel like there was so much I missed out on in my youth because I was either too tired, or too sick. Even my memories of those years are unclear, "foggy." I don't know anyone else who has, or for that matter, ever had Candida, so sometimes I feel very alone. It's easy to fall into the trap of telling yourself, "it's just you... it's all psychological... it will always be this way." But I know it won't. I discovered what I had only three years ago, when it was at it's height and my ability to function was at an all time low. I was sleeping 16 hours a day or more and was unable to work let alone socialize. Thank God I found a doctor who cared enough to listen and had the knowledge necessary to treat me. I am 34 now and it has been a struggle to correct so many years of bad diet/habits/etc. Sometimes I feel like just breaking down and crying. And then sometimes I do. Seeing (on this site) that there are others who share the same struggle as I do makes me feel... I don't know... less alone? Uh oh... my eyes are tearing up now. See what you guys did. So, for everyone who has posted a message, whether one of success or otherwise, helpful guidance, etc., thank you. Just reading these messages is enough to encourage me to try to beat this thing once and for all.

Bye for now,
Michael

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.328 sec, (1)