CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Test Results

Nightrider Views: 3,105
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 330,649

Re: Test Results

There are approximately 55 varieties of Candida with an assorted set of sensitivities. Did you get a sensitivity screen done? This will tell you what your pathogens are likely to succumb to. Not all Candida, for instance, is sensitive to garlic.

Since you have 4+ levels of three pathogens it is likely you have notable dysbiotic problems going on. The screen should show you your levels of fatty acids and so forth, all indicators of how well you are digesting your food. Likely these are out of whack and you probably have some digestion problems going on. If so, plant enzymes are indicated to help you digest. Ask your physician to help you if he can, otherwise go to http://www.LGG.ontheweb.com and give them a query. They are very good at helping people with questions.

5% of the population has Klebsiella. Since you have a 4+ Klebsiella population research has shown that if you take FOS to promote probiotic growth, your Klebsiella will go out of site as it just loves FOS. Stick with lactoferrin, if you are not allergic to milk, or arabinogalactans for substrates as Klebsiella does not digest these compounds. If you want to see research on this, let me know and I'll find some links for you. Intestinal Klebsiella makes you very ill, just like Candida.

Proteus mirabilis is an indicator of a dysbiotic bowel too. Normal people never seem to show this high a level of this organism. Have your physician go over the sensitivities in the test if you have them to design a protocol for you to take.

Glad you had the testing done. This proves what I have been saying on the forums, infections involving Candida are seldom composed of just one pathogen, but rather a mix of bad actors.
Testing is a must to get a good start on recovery.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

2.782 sec, (1)