CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: To everyone...

nhfearme Views: 2,627
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 330,646

Re: To everyone...

Reading this thread is great. We are all getting better from reading the experiences and information here. :)

my story:

I started with a sort of candida program in the 90's eating coconut & pumpkin seeds instead of sweets. Eating lots of yogurt, meat and veggies, staying away from starches. I learned how to do colonics, Liver Cleanses and did yogurt enemas. I got much better but then took a job that put me next to presto logs. I got majorly sick and haven't worked again since then. :( I started all over getting well with the parasite program but it was tougher on me than on the bugs. When I finally got rid of most of them I was left with a raging Candida infection again. I am learning now that it is better to be on the Candida diet, & take milder parasite killers, limit sugars, most of all keep away from toxins & chemicals because that's what made me get sick again.

The stuff I'm taking now to get well is:
Coconut & Pumpkin seeds as snacks, 1 teaspoon coconut oil & enzymes before each meal, 2 mg folic acid & a "B" complex twice daily, 4 drops oragano oil mixed in a spoon of flax seed oil in the morning, 1/4 tsp turmeric, a teaspoon of milk thistle done up in my coffee grinder, Pau de arco as tea is nice & probiotic at night.

I know I still need to do Liver Cleanses to get rid of my shoulder pain, colonics & yogurt enemas to complete my program but I'm waiting for a little bit warmer weather. brrrrrr

--nh

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.188 sec, (1)