CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Diarrhea after the removal of my gallbladder (Parasites!)

suzy Views: 57,559
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 331,791

Re: Diarrhea after the removal of my gallbladder (Parasites!)

I had the same problem of diarrhea after eating. I found out that I needed to do parasite cleansing. parasites will not exit the body in the stool unless we take something to kill them. Most of my parasites ranged in size from one inch to eighteen inches in length. I hope to write a book and include pictures of the parasites that almost killed me. It was after having a hydatid cyst (8 cm) removed from my left ovary that I found out about the parasites. The surgeon did not use the PAIR procedure for removal of the cyst and he seeded my body with the parasites eggs that were inside the cyst. My GI tract became impacted with parasites and eggs in three weeks after the surgery for removal of the cyst. (called hyperinfection). I could not breathe because my lungs were coated with the parasite eggs and almost died of parasitic pneumonia. The doctors started treating me with antihelmintics after identifying ONE kind of parasite that came from my body. The antihelmintic brought out many different kinds of parasites in my stool and the doctors freaked out and turned around and siad it never happened. Hulda Clark 's book The Cure For All Diseases helped me a lot...actually helped save my life. I had to end up treating myself with veterinary antihelmintics and Antibiotics or I would be dead because the doctors gave me up for dead and stopped treating me. I use herbs, parasite killing foods, veterinary antihelmintics, and veterinary Antibiotics and veterinary vitamins from time to time and for the rest of my life, I will do periodic treatment and check my stool. If my story sounds unbelievable, just search parasites on the computer and read about them. There is no drop box at the border and yes we do have plenty here in the USA.We get them from our pets, food, water and just from breathing. Parasites were causing me to have diarrhea every time I ate anything. I am much better now. suzy

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

9.406 sec, (1)