CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Bright green stones....Are they from the liver or Gallbladder

CarpeNoctem Views: 33,354
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 332,024

Re: Bright green stones....Are they from the liver or Gallbladder

Hello Spirit! I wonder if you could help me. I got a little concerned reading the posts about pancreatitis. I got no stones in the first flush using epsom salt+grape fruit and olive oil+grape fruit. For the second I used epsom salt+apple juice and olive oil+grapefruit juice, that produced about a dozen finger tip sized and about a 150-200 smaller bright green ones. I had tenderness and some weird feeling that there is something sharp in my GB for a week or so afterwards, and for the whole month after I had yellow BM. I just finished the third flush (diet coke+ Epsom Salt and olive oil+grapefruit juice) without passing stones, and I got back pain and indigestion, feeling of fullness, the classic symptoms, that go tme started flushing in the first place. Could some more of the Epsom Salt mix relieve this? I would like to continue flushing, but I need some alternatives that I can try, that possible bypass the olive oil juice mix that makes me gag. Do you have some suggestions? Also What are the symptoms of complications such as pancreatitis, that I should monitor for?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

4.141 sec, (1)