CureZone   Log On   Join
2 year old boy with galstones

Views: 22,040
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 332,002

2 year old boy with galstones

I've read that a child under the age of 7 should not do a Liver Flush so I'm looking for options. My son also has many different food allergies and animal allergies. We were in the ER twice this week because of reactions that he had to foods that we thought were safe. I decided to go online and do some research to find out what is causing the allergies and galstones and found this website. The Pedi GI did a HIDSCAN to make sure the stone was not blocking a duct, which it was not, so he said they will do another ultrasound in 3-6 mos. but that it should take care of itself. I'm wondering how! His allergiest says that some children can have multiple allergies and has prescribed Zyrtec. They both say that one has nothing to do with the other but I'm not buying it. He has had other test that show his digestive system is not functioning properly. Can someone help me understand how this is all connected, because I know it has to be.
Desperate!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.390 sec, (1)