CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: gagging tea!!!...

canadian yoda Views: 10,788
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 332,940

Re: gagging tea!!!...

Hello Cjj,

I guess if you can come up with a way of using a funnel or hose to bypass your taste buds it might work...I have never heard of anyone doing this though...as long as you don't choke on it I don't think it would hurt you in anyway, just make sure you don't poke it in to far !! Most people can drink it no problem (it is fairly strong but you get used to it), are you drinking it at room temperature, this improves the taste, it can be mixed directly with fruit juice or stevia, honey etc....
Have you tried pretending its tequilla and just "shooting" it back a couple of ounces at a time...or maybe sucking on ice for a while first to kind of freeze your taste buds...(just ideas , I don't know if it will work)
I actually mix it with a little beef stock and pour it over my dogs kibble every morning, she won't touch it sraight but thinks shes getting a treat with the beef stock.
You are right in the amount to drink, 4 cups is a minimum 6-8 much better.
You probally won't be able to handle the taste of the juice I drink everynight (I refer to it as my "Fear Factor Juice" ),but if you can I am sure it helps Greatly, as you know I also had stomach Cancer gone to my liver (though mine was adenocarcinoma not Gist).
I juice cabbage ,carrot, celery, ginger,garlic and an apple (the apple is a vain attempt to make it palatable), the key is the garlic...garlic in its natural form is incredible, it actually kills cancer cells on contact in a petri dish. I do warn you this combination does taste awful...but if you can come up with a way to bypass your taste buds maybe you could pull it off.
If I think of or hear of any other way to drink the tea I will be sure to post a message,

Hang in there, you CAN DO it!!!

Canadian Yoda.

PS (I go by yoda because of his philosaphy (damn I wish this forum had spell check...lol)
Yoda says
....You Do or You Do Not...There is no trying!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.438 sec, (1)