CureZone   Log On   Join
To Yoda...

sooze Views: 10,372
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 332,938

To Yoda...

I have turned strick vegan and have 6 to 8 glasses of fresh juice every day. I follow the Hallelujah Diet to the t now. (www.hacres.com)

I wanted to thank you for the time that you are taking to respond to my post and that of others. They have all helped me!

BTW, I love Yoda's philosophy (I can't spell either! LOL) YOu do or you don't.

I am curious as to why you would think that the Pau D'Arco that Nature Sunshine has in the capsule would not be any good. They take great pride in checking for any impurities and strengths. I have taken many of their herbs and have had wonderful results. ALTHOUGH I can't say if they do all the other things that must be done with Teheebo (ie. cut, inner bark, etc.)I am wondering why you feel that their product would not be effective, because it may be an answer to those who cannot stomach the tea. As a side note, I had alread ordered the Pau D'Arco from them before I ordered from Herb-care and have been taking it while waiting for the other to arrive. Before taking it I experienced tightness in my throat (thyroid cancer) almost constantly. After taking it for about a week, I barely feel anything. I can't say for sure if it was the herbs or if it is all the juicing that I have been doing that is healing my body. Or a combo of both. Anyway, I would be interested to know what you suspect about Nature Shine.

Thanks so much!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.750 sec, (1)