CureZone   Log On   Join
WOW! Thanks! That explaines it. :o) nm

Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

More
More
sooze Views: 10,575
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 332,948

WOW! Thanks! That explaines it. :o) nm

Everyone of us feels a special connection when innocent children are stricken with disease. We all would help if we could. I have just been honoured by the family of such an innocent litle 3 year old girl, by asking me to give her my ginseng. Here is the story of Hope. Some of you will already have read or seen Hope's Story in the newspapers or on TV.

In October 2003, on the Canadian Thanksgiving weekend, Hope was diagnosed with a diffuse intrinsic pontine glioma, a rare inoperable brain tumour. Hope underwent 6 weeks of radiation therapy at the ospital for Sick Children in Toronto. Her Oncologist told her parents that there is nothing more they can do, she is going to die.

Hope's mom took leave from her job to be with Hope full time. Hope's dad changed his work hours to be home half of the week. Desperate, Hope's parent's pleaded for help to their community. The response was overwhelming. The local news carried their story. The papers carried Hope's Story.
Local groups banded together and ran a fundraising event to
help support the family while the parents explored a foreign realm to them...alternative health methods.

There was a flood of offers from wholistic practitioners and product distributors from 100's of miles around. They sent products, advice and offered free therapies. The family now had a very difficult tas to try and choose the path for them to take to save their little "angel". Their spiritual connection has been made very powerful by their experience. They chose to go with Esiak Tea and a Chinese herbal preparation.

In early December Hope's condition was noticeably improved
and she enjoyed a happy Christmas at home with her family.
It appeared that little Hope was recovering.

Then on January 7th a saliva stain appeared on Hope's pillow. Later that day she tripped on a door jamb on the way out of a restaurant. A couple of days later only one of Hope's eyes was blinking. That was the clincher. This was the original symptom that had started this whole ordeal.

It was just yesterday that ope's family came to me and accepted my offer to help. My friend and colleague Dr. Lu Lanzon and I are giving Hope my gineng and Dr. Lu has committed to provide her energy healing free of charge to see this little "angel" fly again.

In February, The Children's Wish Foundation is flying the family to Disney World.

I will update this story as it progresses. To summarize, Hope's healing program is GlowLife Ginseng, HMS90 (Immunocal) and energy healing sessions by a powerful healer. What will cure this little girl? All of these things together will heal her.

I have included a link to a documemnted testimonial of a 5 year old cancer survivor named Brandon.

Brandon's Story

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.922 sec, (2)