CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: gagging tea!!!...

001_98 Views: 10,511
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 333,017

Re: gagging tea!!!...

Hi CJJ. Thank you for your reply. Don't worry about the message being too long - the longer the better! From what I can gather you are of the opinion that if Gleevec works then you would advise taking it rather than succumb to drastic surgery. The way the doctors see it is that as the tumor is localised and 1.5cm then if they perform a total gastrectomy then it is highly likely that it will never come back. Having read the medical statistics on the internet, it does seem that this is the case. However, if my father should choose this road he would be forced to lose his stomach, spleen and half of his pancreas.

My fathers last scan was mid-November, he is due to have another two next week. We are desperately hoping for a reduction in size of the tumor through the natural treatments we have been using.I am especially hopeful about the effect of Ip6. Have you heard anything about Ip6 with regards to GIST?

I read in one of your previous messages that you had a link which suggests that Ellagic Acid had the same effect as Gleevec. Could you attach this link to your next reply please if you could as I would be very interested in reading it.

Are there any natural treatments which mustn't be used with GIST? And, could you post a link in which the doctors state that the immune system is ineffective to fight GIST.

Have you heard of Wobenzym? Curcumin or Quercetin. They are the top three recommended supplements for all cancers by Doctor Murray. He also recommends taking whey protein as this reportedly reduces the gluathione in tumor cells only which can prevent them from defending themselves. Do you have any information regarding these treatments in relation to GIST?

I'm sorry to ask all these questions.Its just that I am desperate for any kind of information which can help to prevent my father from having to undergo life-threatening surgery.

God Bless, 001_98

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.875 sec, (1)