CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: gagging tea!!!...

cjj Views: 12,030
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 333,018

Re: gagging tea!!!...

I'm sorry I can't/do all the things you ask me for. I'll give you what I can as I have the time, ok? I'll not saying I won't answer as much as I can, tho' it may not be all at once.

*I just started IP6 2 weeks ago after a friend did extensive research on it and felt it might help me. Be sure to NOT eat or take any other supplements within a couple of hours of taking it.

*Many have found Pau d'Arco tea to be much stronger and more effective than the Esssac tea.

*I was going to use the Wobenzyme but did much research after reading that the most important ingredients in the cancer enezyme therapy was Trypsin and Chymotrypsin. I found that Omnizyme FORTE (not plain Omnizyme but Omnizyme FORTE) has the largest amount I found. Trypsin - 125 mg
a-Chymotrypsin - 45 mg. I just began the Omnizyme Forte about a month ago.

I have no data or statics in regards to therapies against GIST, as GIST is so rare there's not been alot of research.
I still don't understand why they must remove SO MUCH on your dad??? That seems too drastic.

*About the Ellagic Acid comment. It was in a powerpoint presentation done by the doctor at iknowthecause.com website. That was the only sentence in the whole presentation that mentioned Glevic, but I grabbed on to it because I recognized the name of the drug.

I also use Graviola, can't remember if you said your dad was or not. The only other therapy that comes to my mind right now is the L-lysine, L-proline program that I am on. Have you heard about it? There's much good research on it and it's another one of those "natural" things that can't hurt.

Hope this helps some. Keep me posted More later.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.438 sec, (1)