CureZone   Log On   Join
Urgent Help and advice needed

Views: 4,150
Published: 17 years ago

Urgent Help and advice needed

Hello, I desperately need some help and advice please.
My mum has been diagnosed with having lumps and cysts in her liver, she has been suffering with right side abdominal pain and appetite loss for a few months, we have been waiting for a while for scans and results. The results came through after a CT scan. She has now been deferred to a cancer consultant, so as you can imagine we are really really worried. If anyone knows of anyways they can help and advice me, I would be extremely grateul. I could do with knowing:-

What the next procedures are?
What are the treatment options if the lumps do prove malignant, or even benign (hopefully)?
Are there any other effective alternatives to chemotherapy, which the doctor suggested if it is diagnosed as cancer?

Also a bit more info, she had a chest xray and proved ok, and the CT scan scanned the whole abdominal area and colon, bowell etc. The doctor did say that sometimes it can deposit from Ovarian cancer, which she is now suspecting and very worried about.

Please please someone help.

Thank you in advance.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.672 sec, (1)