CureZone   Log On   Join
Thanks Re: Could be Parasites

Isis2004 Views: 4,210
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 334,524

Thanks Re: Could be Parasites

Thanks very much for responding to my posting, the information you provided is very helpful. Are you in the US? The reason I ask is that I am in the UK so some terms and supplements may be under different names here.

I am so sorry to hear you lost your parents to cancer, thats is so sad.

What is zapping? and is Black-Walnut and warmwood a supplement herb? Just wondering where I can get these from in the UK.

Can you suggest a daily diet to eat? she doenst really have much of an appetite at the moment, this could be due to the illness and/or stress of the whole situation.

I have read that if taking antioxidants during chemo, it can actually stop the effects of chemo because they actually inject/injest free radicals to attack the cancer cells, at the same time causing damage too. Therefore the antioxidants that someone takes counter effects the chemo. All very complicated really isnt it?

So basically do you recommend she take your advice on diet and supplements up to the time of treatment? if that is what she ends up doing.

I am so worried as she is 65 now and I really dont want her suffering with the awful side effects of chemo, as it does damage the imune system more doenst it, therefore putting you at risk of other cancers. Its a catch 22.

Well thanks again for all your help, and I may be intouch for futher advice as i gain info.

regards

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.266 sec, (1)