CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Urgent Help and advice needed

dar7726 Views: 4,428
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 334,523

Re: Urgent Help and advice needed

Get the book, Beating cancer with nutrition... By Patrick Quillan and do check out cancer tutor

You have to build the immune system back up....Juicing, IP6, Beta glucans...Probiotics..Indo 3 Carbinol.

Absolutely, TAKE OUT ALL SUGAR, Processed Foods, Soda, Artifical anything.....Vegetables, Vegetables, Vegetables....Lots of Pure Water....GREEN FOODS supplements..

Sugar feeds cancer......Don't let the doctors tell you that is not true... Proven By Nobel Prize Winner Otto Warburg in 1931...Most docs will look at you and say.... Oh there is no proof of that....

But as in my Sister in laws case they wanted to check to see if it had spread so what do they do...CAT PET SCAN..What is that...
Radio Active Glucose..(sugar) injected in the body to see where it goes..It will go to the cancer...Cause cancer feeds off sugar..

If it were me and I could do nothing else (due to money)but wanted to fight this naturally, I would juice, juice, juice, buy a couple of immune enhancers, take out all fake foods, process foods, and the white products, exercise using a rebounder, or walking as much as I could, drink lots and lots of pure clean water, get out in the sun as much as you can, take probiotics or good bacteria via food sources...You will need help with this...Start asking for help...Now... and pray or meditate each day to ask your body to heal itself and accept it with gratitude to the creator...as if done...

I hope this helps... Please understand that I am not a doctor but wanted to express my opinions to you and wish you only the best in your decisions...
Darlene

75% of our immune system is in and around the gut... IE the good bacteria... once the balance of good bacteria is destroyed by Antibiotics our bodies defenses our down...leading to opportunistic organisms...Yeast/fungus

There are many, many more learned people than myself who believe that yeast/fungus overgrowth is cancer.

Yeast are fueled by sugar, cancer is fueled by sugar... Yeast proliferate, cancer matastisis...(sorry spelling)

Yeast has a nucleus, our cells have a nucleus... but yeast has an outer cell wall like a plant...

It penetrates the human cell and causes the DNA to mutate into a hybrid DNA and depending on where it is in the body when this happens..(the bodies weakest point) it is called cancer....

Kill the yeast, increase the good bacteria, improves the immune system...

Most cancer proticols are mostly live foods...and mostly veggies..

Vegetables feed the good bacteria and also rid the body of yeast.

I believe with all my heart that yeast/fungus is cancer or mimics cancer...

Also go to the website I listed and search there for more info or contact the Webmaster at cancertutor@yahoo.com to directly more specifically if you get lost on the site.. much info.

Darlene

©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

Get the book, Beating cancer with nutrition... By Patrick Quillan and do check out cancer tutor

You have to build the immune system back up....Juicing, IP6, Beta glucans...Probiotics..Indo 3 Carbinol.

Absolutely, TAKE OUT ALL SUGAR, Processed Foods, Soda, Artifical anything.....Vegetables, Vegetables, Vegetables....Lots of Pure Water....GREEN FOODS supplements..

Sugar feeds cancer......Don't let the doctors tell you that is not true... Proven By Nobel Prize Winner Otto Warburg in 1931...Most docs will look at you and say.... Oh there is no proof of that....

But as in my Sister in laws case they wanted to check to see if it had spread so what do they do...CAT PET SCAN..What is that...
Radio Active Glucose..(sugar) injected in the body to see where it goes..It will go to the cancer...Cause cancer feeds off sugar..

If it were me and I could do nothing else (due to money)but wanted to fight this naturally, I would juice, juice, juice, buy a couple of immune enhancers, take out all fake foods, process foods, and the white products, exercise using a rebounder, or walking as much as I could, drink lots and lots of pure clean water, get out in the sun as much as you can, take probiotics or good bacteria via food sources...You will need help with this...Start asking for help...Now... and pray or meditate each day to ask your body to heal itself and accept it with gratitude to the creator...as if done...

I hope this helps... Please understand that I am not a doctor but wanted to express my opinions to you and wish you only the best in your decisions...
Darlene

75% of our immune system is in and around the gut... IE the good bacteria... once the balance of good bacteria is destroyed by Antibiotics our bodies defenses our down...leading to opportunistic organisms...Yeast/fungus

There are many, many more learned people than myself who believe that yeast/fungus overgrowth is cancer.

Yeast are fueled by sugar, cancer is fueled by sugar... Yeast proliferate, cancer matastisis...(sorry spelling)

Yeast has a nucleus, our cells have a nucleus... but yeast has an outer cell wall like a plant...

It penetrates the human cell and causes the DNA to mutate into a hybrid DNA and depending on where it is in the body when this happens..(the bodies weakest point) it is called cancer....

Kill the yeast, increase the good bacteria, improves the immune system...

Most cancer proticols are mostly live foods...and mostly veggies..

Vegetables feed the good bacteria and also rid the body of yeast.

I believe with all my heart that yeast/fungus is cancer or mimics cancer...

Also go to the website I listed and search there for more info or contact the Webmaster at cancertutor@yahoo.com to directly more specifically if you get lost on the site.. much info.

Darlene

www.cancertutor.com

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.262 sec, (3)