CureZone   Log On   Join
Request some suggestions

fatema Views: 2,987
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 334,798

Request some suggestions

Dear Owen

I am writing for my mom (age 51) who is an oral cancer patient. This is the 3rd time she got the cancer in her tongue. First time she had given chemotherapy and radiation, second time she got a surgery in her tongue. Now the doctor said there is no other treatment except chemotherapy. She is taking chemotherapy 2nd cycle now. I am looking for some alternative through the website like Herbal or Aur-ved medicine. I find out some but I am confused which one is genuine or which one is perfect for my mom. You wrote on your messages about the medicine Pau d'Arco, ACHH but I don't know is this suitable for an oral cancer patient or not. Would you please give some advice for my mom how she can survive from this, or is there any other Herbal /Aur-ved or any type of medicine to get cured from cancer? This will be a great help for me and my family.

Thanks
Fatema

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.861 sec, (1)