CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Basal Carcinoma of the Eyelid

golfegg Views: 1,576
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 335,619

Re: Basal Carcinoma of the Eyelid

I just want to say I wouldn't funnel your eye with ozone. Especially with a non-medical generator. You're eyes will be red for days. I've done it several times on purpose and not, and it always sucks. That's the one place I avoid. The ozone in my machine goes right through the eye lid and into the eye ball. It burns for days. If anything, I would try the ozonated olive oil, but be careful. The only other way I can think of using ozone would be funneling the ears. I think the eyes are connected to the sinuses?
I just remembered I used to have some kind of lumps/bumps on my skin from when I was 12 on my chest, arms, hands, and a couple on my face, and I just scratched them raw all around the base until they just about bled, and kept doing that until they went away. They turned black, but they haven't been back in about 10 years. I also sunked on, and bit off 28 warts on my hands back in 1975 one day that have never returned either. I know that's gross, but it worked.
I know someone who tried the casema (hope that's spelled right) and it really burned, so be careful with that. You might want to try apricot seeds, or the flax oil cottage cheese diet. Also what 2tuff said.
Take Care,
Gaylen

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.672 sec, (1)