CureZone   Log On   Join
cancer(necrotic tissue)

niici Views: 1,291
Published: 16 years ago

cancer(necrotic tissue)

I am tryimg to find out if anyone can give me any information regarding a post surgery problem that I am having. Approx. 8 mos ago I was diagnosed with breast cancer. What started out as a golf ball size lumpectomy, became a removal of approximately 2/3 of my right breast. This was because there were problems getting the tissue in the breast to stop bleeding and weeping. Approx. 2-mos later I began having radiation treatment. Probably the worst mistake I have made . I quickly began having skin problems, blistering, oozing, severe pain, foul oder from that area. They of course told me that this couldn't possibly be making me sick, fatigued, and just down right completely sick. During this torment oh excuse me treatment, I continuously told them that there was problem with my breast. realisticly, you can't remove 2/3 of anything and still larger than the other side. The day sfter radiation treatment was complete the breast became inflamed,I began running fevers and was flat on my back for 4-5 days and 14oz. of fluid was removed. This was not the first time fluid was removed, over the previous 3 mos i had fluid removed 4 times, not including the fact that I came home with my breast sloshing so loud you could hear it evertime I moved. 4-1/2-mos after the original surgery the doctors decided that there really was a problem and a couple of different options were given to me. I chose to have the breast removed after second opinions, prayer and just generally sick and tired of being sick and tired.Unless you have been sick I can't even describe it to you.. Sadly there are scores of people 10 times sicker than I was at my worst. After surgery the surgeon told us that there was nothing else she could have done other than remove the breast the necrosis was indescriable, her words not ours. I am the patient she will never forget!!!!! Now I have found a mass about 2-3inches below the mastectomy sight over the rib cage. It seems to be large and they believe that the necrosis has spread. I also have a history of gallbladder removal, kidney, and liver problems. I have been seeing a doctor that has advised me on nutrition and has helped me homeopathically, with some other problems, but money only goes so far when insurance doesn't cover it. They also have found a calcified nodule in the left lung and a multi-nodular goiter. I have been researching natural and nutrtional ways to fight my bodies response to this treatment. I have decided against any more radiation, cheomtherapy and no to tamoxifen, I do not understand the reasoning behind treating cancer with potentially life threatening medications, and treatments that themselves cause cancer. If anyone can respond with any information it would be greatly appreciated and I am sure you would blessed for helping someone else find some comfort.. I hope no one else has gone through this but I like the words of wisdom whether you have or just know what could help Thanks niici

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.391 sec, (2)