CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: colon cancer--please help

beloved1 Views: 6,775
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 336,625

Re: colon cancer--please help

I am battling colon cancer myself. Complete colectomy sounds a bit extreme for your brother's situation. I would recomend that a partial colectomy be done to remove the region of the cancerous tumor. As for the polyps, pre-cancerous is not benign. Pre-cancerous polyps have grown to the point where it is almost certain that they will become cancerous. Nevertheless, it seems that removal of the polyps (outpatient) should suffice. Also, removal of the rectum for pre-cancerous polyps seems, IMHO, extreme. Perhaps the doctor is not up-to-date on surgical options. Certainly, your brother needs to get a second opinion from a well-qualified surgeon.

Also, keep up the nutritional battle, and add fresh juices, raw vegetables & fruits, and read "Antioxidants Against Cancer" to establish an effective and affordable program of suppliments.

Laslty, consider coffee & H202 enemas daily to help cleans and detox both the liver and the colon. You need to get 35% "food grade" H2O2 (Hydrogen-Peroxid) and dilute down to 35> See "Flood Your Body With Oxygen" by Ed Mcabe.

Feel free to email me if you have further questions. You brother can email me as well. There are many good & informed people around here, but few who have "been there". I have.

David

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.953 sec, (1)