CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: colon cancer--please help

Views: 6,834
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 336,631

Re: colon cancer--please help

Thanks very much for responding. He was just diagnosed so he is still in shock...he had no symptoms whatsoever and took a routine colonoscopy on advice of his regular MD. It was the colonoscopy dr and then his referral dr who recommended this treatment. Both are alarmist butchers in my opinion. However, he does have gardner's syndrome which are multiple polyps and they say there are too many to remove. He will see another doctor, tomorrow he is seeing his regular MD and I suggested he see an oncologist who believes in nutrional or alternative medicine as well. I have been bombarding him with data and doctors and clinics. I did just read incidentally about the coffee edema. I want to wait until he obtains his catscan and blood work, which he doesn't have as yet, and then sit down with him to study all options. What did you do, did you operate, use chemo? He is opposed in general (as am I) to chemo and cutting, although he is very ready to go and have the cancerous polyp removed now...he just has to find a doctor who will agree to do this. I'll get back on all this, thanks again, S.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.547 sec, (1)