Thanks very much, I also had seen that sight, but I had been visiting so many that I am confusing now one with another. I sent your mail to my brother so he can make his own decision, but what he is doing now, is ordering a Cat or Pet Scan, (to see if it spread), blood work, he has an appt with a macrobiotic clinic, he is making an appt with a Dr. Charles Simone in Lawrenceville, NJ (has anyone heard of him?), who is an oncologist that is nutrionally oriented and very open minded. But what he seems to be set on is purchasing PROTOCEL.,...........has anyone personally here had any experience with this? I suppose I should post another thread specific to this. What is your father doing? I hope my brother can find someone to remove just the tumor and then explore carefully his options. Right now in interim I started him on the flaxseed/cc treatment but he says he believes that protocel might be better for him and if he starts this, he has to stop the flaxseed b/c they conflict with one another. S.