CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: FAQ: Is cancer curable?
Spam 

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

More
More
  Views: 4,288
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 336,853

Re: FAQ: Is cancer curable?

I'm not entirely in agreement with you there. A friend of mine discovered very aggressive tumor in his lung and started immediately on chemo. I told him about the Budwig formula of low fat cottage cheese and flaxseed oil. He started this shortly afterwards, very dedicated, taking the oils daily. In 3 months his tumor had completely disappeared. Coincidentally he was the only patient in the cancer ward who had not lost weight, and had not lost any hair. He kept on the chemo at the advice of his doctors although together with the oils for another 3 months. Still no cancer. Then they discovered a clot in his leg which they said was due to the side effects of the chemo. They had to treat it with anticoaglants so they told him to go off the oils. I begged him not to go off but he said he had to listen to his doctors. In 3 months the cancer returned, full force. The doctors still didn't want him to return to the oils saying they had cured it once with chemo and they would cure it again. The cancer got worse. Finally they agreed to lower his blood thinners and allow him to take the oils, but he was so sick by then he could not keep the oils down. His exact words to me were "I see now that it was NOT the chemo at all that cured me; it was the oils....I never should have gone off them". He died shortly afterward. A similar experience with my accountant who also had lung cancer...3 years ago. She has been on the oils daily since then and similarly was the only person in her cancer unit not to lose weight and not to lose hair (she has been on chemo for 3 yrs now). The cancer went down considerably but she still has the disease. I personally feel it is the chemo that is making her NOT get better (it is destroying all her immune system), and that if it were not for the oils, she would have died long ago. That is my opinion. Obviously I don't know what I would do should I get cancer; fear at the moment influences many decisions; but I know for certain I would never do chemo. Anyway, that is my opinion.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.031 sec, (1)