CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Loaning of Ozone machine - SO SCARED

itsonlyme Views: 1,147
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 337,437

Re: Loaning of Ozone machine - SO SCARED

No, he doesn't "intimidate" me, but if you would say that I am but "another one of those whom he intimidates" it would seem the problem lies with HIM. No, I wouldn't call him gracious, patient or human, I wouldn't even go so far as to say he just doesn't mince words, he is arrogant, self righteous and just plain rude. I wonder, if there are so many that he intimidates, if he knows how many he drives away? Shame, his knowledge could help many more if he didn't come across so uncaring. I've read his material, he talks AT the reader, not to them, (so what's his excuse for that?) a huge turn off as far as I'm concerned. I went in his forum once to ask a very simple question my daughter asked me about her child's mild condition and he, without knowing a single thin about us or the situation, straight out insinuated that I should take care of the child better! Mince words? I'd say the man thinks he's god, (not exactly "human") that he knows everything about everyone and everything and has some kind of right telling them they're dumb.

Bedside manner, it means a lot to an ailing person. and me? I've been so abused by family all my life I'm beaten down, help given in kindness and compassion would mean a whole lot more to me than a ill-natured load of good information. Just my two cents.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.531 sec, (1)