CureZone   Log On   Join
My reply about Cervicle Cancer (SLIPPERY ELM)

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

Natural Cancer Remedies
Hundreds of thousands have cured their own cancers, and now yo...

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
More
-2tuff- Views: 9,446
Published: 15 years ago

My reply about Cervicle Cancer (SLIPPERY ELM)

I would in your case invest in:

Medical Grade Oxygen Fed Ozone machine (Plasmafire or Donsbach etc)
Bob Beck Blood Electrification Unit
Bob Beck Magnetic Pulser
Kombucha Tea making kit including Heatplate
High end Juicer such as Greenstar
Himalayan or Redmond Salts
Colon Cleansing herbs etc
Liver Flushing fruit/olive oil/epsom salts
De parasiting herbs (Clark or better)
Pau D'Arco/Marshmellow Root and of course Essiac Tea
Plenty of rich enzyme fruit especially Pineapple/Papaya (minimum 1 a day of each)
Slippery Elm powder
Fast (Water or Juice)
URINE therapy
Probiotic like Prebio7 etc

With the Ozone machine take both Water ozonation (drink) and Insufflation through the vagina. Also you can use a funnel and ozone the area on the skin surface along with Saunas if possible.

I'm now promoting Slippery Elm for Cancer as I'm hoping to write a report on this product and its effects I've found soon. We need to start addressing the gut desperatly as its causing too much of the problems right now. Most westerners have leaking guts (Diabolysis) obviously some worse than others and some not very noticeable. This causes chaos in the body. I strongly suggest you and EVERYONE follow a leaky gut protocol. This means you go off food for 3 days and just take Slippery Elm gruel every 2 hours nice and thick. Inbetween this you take Pau D'Arco tea mixed with marshmellow Root. After the 3 days just fit in the Slippery Elm gruel around food and keep drinking the tea making sure theres proper time delays between food/drink etc. After a week or so you can just go onto having a little slippery elm tea etc. This will help heal the gut dramatically and we all know what this means for health. I forget to say you need to on day 4 start adding serious amounts of Probiotics to the colon. This must be done on an empty stomach and the capsules should be only take with *500ml* of water or more else it simply will not hit the small intestine which its meant to. The Kombucha Tea is a most excellent set of probiotics also.

Hope this information helps you. Be careful of being caught up in the amazement at Electro healing. Electro healing at silly high prices is only worthwhile if you know what your doing exactly including your own personal exact frequencies which needs diagnosing equipement most simply cannot afford. Rifeing with James Bare and Plasma units can be very useful indeed but it needs skills to do this and again your body has many other problems and this is why your suffering and a WHOLE body approach is truely needed and will be much more beneficial indeed even if you have some proper frequencies diagnosed.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.328 sec, (2)