This is a reply to # 337,868

2TUFF's Slippery Elm Protocol

2TUFF'S SLIPPERY ELM PROTOCOL

My friend what they need to do is get hold of the following

Slippery Elm Powder 500 grams or more
Pau D Arco cut 500 grams
MarshMellow Root 500 grams
Quality Probiotic like Prebio7 at least 40 a months supply

What they need to do is not eat for Day 1.

Day 2 they only eat Slipperly Elm Gruel throughout the day. Drink Pau D'Arco throughout the day.

What they need to do is make the Gruel by adding a tablespoon and a bit of Slippery Elm powder to half a mug of hot water 125ml in a small bowel. Mix this together as your pouring the hot water and make a mud. It tastes ok and like Oatmeal which is a bonus but a tiny amount of honey can be added.

To make the Pau D Arco tea take about 3 fingers full of tea and place in 500ml of water in a small pan and heat till it boils up. Now turn the heat down and simmer for 5 minutes and stirring every so often. After this just strain away the herbs and put them back in the pan for a re-use later. Drink this tea without any sugars or milks. You add a large fingers pinch full of Marshmellow root to this pan whilst making the pau d arco to add a nice candy aftertaste and of course its own effects on this condition.

YOU DO NOT EAT ANYTHING FOR AT LEAST 3 DAYS. You fast for day one to try and clear the gut of all foods and crap so the slippery elm can work better and direct.

So follow a protocol like this

10:00 Pau D Arco drink
11:00 Gruel
13:30 Pau D Arco drink
14:30 Gruel
17:00 Pau D Arco drink
18:00 Gruel
20:30 Pau D Arco drink
21:30 Gruel
24:00 Pau D Arco drink

and so forth for the next 2 days at least. There problems should start easing but seeing as they are in a bad way it might be wise to go hardcore for a little longer. Slippery Elm is a food and you can eat as much as you want, it doesn't have to be just a tablespoon+ etc you could make up two lots worth each time. Once they wish to stop the hardcore protocol and eat they should watch certain foods especially potatos, tomatos, dairy, meat etc. They need to keep the Gruel going for at least 2 weeks inbetween their eating giving a break of at least 45 minutes after eating gruel then taking food. Eventually when the problems have gone and no flairing is arising then they should for a longggg time continue with slippery elm as a tea by adding 1-2 teaspoons to 250ml hot water and drinking 5 times a day.

Now after day 3 start adding a good probiotic to increase good intestinal flora. I've been taking 4 prebio7 a day but you can do 1 or 2. Follow a full months course worth or more.

I promise this will seriously help their situation and Ozone most times won't work unless you mess with medical grade and insufflation etc. Also the Ozone treatments work for a small time and hell breaks loose again. The problem isn't topical its the Leaking Gut and until its plugged and allowed to heal the problem will stay. I have experience in this problem and what I've told you is invaluable to bad Eczema and Psoriasis suffers.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.266 sec, (2)