CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Burton's Immuno-augmentative Therapy

golfegg Views: 2,246
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 338,703

Re: Burton's Immuno-augmentative Therapy

Look all I wanted to do was carry on an friendly discussion at cancer, whcih you never addressed.
Yes I kept up with Sharon and her mum for months, and she wouldn't do ozone like I told her. It's like telling someone to use good oil and change it every 3,000 miles, and they use wallmart oil and change it every 10,000 miles and wonder why it's not helping, and then people like you say they used ozone and it didn't work.

I would also bet Butch isn't using ozone like he should either.

I DO know ozone has cured breast, liver, kidney, intestine, bile duct cancer with my wife, and it has been scientifically proven to kill several other types. You can't argue that. How many different types do they have to cure scientifically before you understand? You understand how "nutrition and a good suppliment are effective for all of major groups." and this hasn't been proven scientifically. That seems narrow minded to me.

Saying "Carcinomas have vastly different characteristics than lukemia, or lymphomas." is like saying people from different nationalities have different charactistics, which is true. But the fact still remains, if you take away their air, they all die. Cancer can have different charastics, but they ALL have a few things in common still, which is what I was talking about, and you never addressed. Attack cancer with a combination of those things and cancer cannot live.

Also if you believe you have the battle of your life on your hands, you won't dissappoint yourself. If your faith is strong enough you can move a mountian. What kind of faith do you want in your life? Distructive or constructive?
Take Care,
Gaylen

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.547 sec, (1)