CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Protocel/Cancell/Entelev

kindredspirit Views: 3,398
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 338,686

Re: Protocel/Cancell/Entelev

I tried Protocel but was too poor to buy a second bottle so can't give you too much information. I took Cell-Reg paw-paw for a month prior to starting Protocel Formula 50. After only my third dose of Protocel my neck began to swell with water, really huge, it blistered and became red and tender, like a burn. This was troubling to me at first because I thought it was an alergic reaction but later learned that this was all the acidic waste & dead cancer cells that had been broken down by the paw-paw and were now being flushed out by the Protocel, so I knew both were pretty potent things. I only wish I had had the measly money to continue taking it. The only thing I didn't like about them is it's pretty restrictive. You can't do other protocols along with it as so many things interfere. My advice is if you're going to take it make sure you do a lot of veggie juicing and drink wheatgrass so you have a supply of natural food nutrients since you can't take suppements with them. Let me know how it works for you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

2.734 sec, (1)