Hello, Owen. I certainly don't mind answering your questions:
1. I answered this question before I saw this question: we just bought a bunch of fresh and spoiled apricots, cut out the pits, and broke the seeds out of the pits.
2. I just figured 100 a day would be plenty.
3. He swallowed the pits whole, because they were just too bitter to chew.
4. He tried to cut the 100 into 10 doses through the day, but invariably ended up missing a few doses and wound up eating 30 or 40 at the end of the day.
5. I told him to try to take in a lot of protein, and try to get his PH as alkaline as possible. I don't know if he did.
6. He seemed fairly unsure, but went along with me the whole time.
7. He had not. He is scared to death of chemo. We've both seen what chemo does to people.
8. The doctors at first didn't believe the results of the blood test. He had to take three blood tests to convince them. One of them actually said 'Well, this is one for the books!' They offered him a chemo treatment anyway, 'just to be sure,' He declined the offer.
9. We are all very happy that our friend will be staying with us, and, frankly, slightly amazed that this actually worked.