Cesium chloride combined with potassium salts and DMSO appears to work well, possibly too well. If anyone who uses this combination has large massive tumors, the die-off / herxheimer reaction can be severe. Also, there may be problems in removing the debris from brain tumors which can cause other problems.
Dying tumor cells release massive amounts of cellular debris into the body fluids including large amounts of uric acid. This can cause extensive pain and possibly other serious reactions. The debris must be neutralized by the liver and excreted by the kidneys, either of which can be overworked.
Also, it is advise to allow the mixture to be absorbed through the skin rather than by ingesting. The mixture can cause digestive system problems when ingested orally, leading to problems such as loss of apetite.
Lastly, allow the solution to diffuse into the body slowly rather than rapidly. The rapid absorbtion of these salts can cause cardiac instability and possible arythmia.