CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: body ecology diet/lacto-fermented veg.

Anja Views: 3,623
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 339,763

Re: body ecology diet/lacto-fermented veg.

I must have missed the part about working up to the lacto-fermented products. I've sort heavily skimmed the book and read it in sections- I got the most recent version, I don't know if that's different from what you've read. I felt the book was a little unclear about the various phases of diet, and I'm still sort of experimenting. It would make sense that it's best to avoid things like grains and potatoes in the first couple of weeks if you can. I'm using the bloat factor as a barometer for what I can tolerate. I was under the impression, though, that lacto-fermented foods are entirely different from other fermented products and will not feed yeast, but rather just add the good pro-biotics. Seems like I'm doing very well with them right off the bat, though, and they are really helping a lifelong problem of a sluggish colon. The food combining also seems to help, and I do the best with a little animal protein and a lot of raw, low-carb veggies. Yep, that's yeast talking. Damn!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.289 sec, (1)