CureZone   Log On   Join
Tobi is Right

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
rokybird Views: 1,788
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 33,974

Tobi is Right

Tobi is right from all that I have read in 7 months. A study was done with Mercury Miners and it did show that there were high levels of mercury in their sweat, but these people were breathing mercury vapor and it was also in their blood. Once the mercury has entered into the deep tissues and organs it basically stays there until some process such as chelating removes it. Acoording to A.C.Hall,author of Amalgam Illness, one or two hours (that's a lot of sauna time) of sauna may be equal to 50 milligrams of DMSA for mercury removal. I am taking 750 milligrams Dmsa per day for three days, and I only stay in my sauna for 10 to 15 minutes on chelating days.
I like the exercising concept:lose fat and mercury,but my legs aren't up to it. And I agree that the Cilantro and Chlorella may loosen the mercury up but not remove it.
Below is a quote about Dr. Omuras cilantro "study". It states that mercury was not in the lungs,kidneys,edocrine organs,liver and heart prior to Amalgam removal. HOW DID HE KNOW THAT? Then it states that after removal there was mercury in those organs. HOW DID HE KNOW THAT? Did the patient die, and were the organs sectioned and tested? Then he claims the cilantro removed the mercury in three weeks. HOW DID HE KNOW THAT? First no mercury, then mercury , then no mercury. This study ,which is purely anecdotal, makes no sense to me, yet it keeps getting quoted and requoted. It was published in the Acupuncture Electrotherapy Res..

" Dr. Omura recently performed another study in which three Amalgam filling were removed from an individual using all of the precautions available to prevent absorption of the mercury from the amalgam. Even with strong air and water suction, water rinses, and a rubber dental dam, significant amounts of mercury were later found in the individual's lungs, kidneys,, endocrine organs, liver and heart. There was no mercury in these tissue prior to the amalgam removal.

" Remarkably, without the help of any chelation agents, cilantro was able to remove the mercury in two to three weeks. (Acupunct Electrother Res 96;21 (2): 133-60.)

REAL CURES ARE REALLY NEEDED FOR REALLY MERCURY POISONED PEOPLE

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.546 sec, (2)