CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: coconut oil

Free TEEF Powder Internationally!
Teeth Powder to Remineralize, Strengthen, and Clean ...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
MentalNomad Views: 2,076
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 339,897

Re: coconut oil

Hi there. :) My guess is if Skip gained weight on the coconut oil, he wasn't taking a real virgin coconut oil. Real virgin coconut oil speeds up your metabolism, and is great for any type of thyroid problem, including great for people with no thyroid. Be very careful of coconut oil bought in a health food store, even most of the "natural" ones are not pure. In my research I have only found two companies so far, but there could be more, that are as pure as they need to be. If it doesn't taste and smell like coconut, then it isn't virgin. The two companies are Tropical Traditions at http://www.tropicaltraditions.com and the other is Coconut Supreme at http://www.coconut-info.com Coconut info is a greattt place to read about the manufacturing of coconut oil, and the different ways different companies do it and try to still call it natural but it's not pure. Coconut Supreme is out of coconut oil right now due to high demand. Tropical Traditions ships worldwide so they could easily ship it to the UK. It is manufactured by hand in the Philippines so they might even ship it to you from there if it is cheaper, you can always ask. :)
Coconut oil is anti-fungal, anti-viral, anti-bacterial, and anti-parasitical so it is really good for a helping you get healthier. It is easy on your liver & gallbladder, it will not clog up your veins as it liquifies at 76 degrees, and easily converts to energy. Coconut oil is great in so many ways, and I highly recommend reading about the benefits of it on the two pages I have given urls for, plus you can join the coconut oil yahoo group and they have wonderful information and personal testomnies. Like Skip though, I believe a well-rounded program would be best--I don't think the coconut oil alone will cure the candida, but I think it will help a lot. And I think after you have done some sort of program that has worked for you, I feel that the coconut oil will help keep the candida in check. I have only been taking the coconut oil regularly for a short time but I feel better taking the coconut oil, stay fuller longer, have clearer skin, less frizzier hair (which I am hoping just keeps getting better the longer I take it) and am less light sensitive (probably because of the essential fatty acid content). I am pregnant right now so I am not noticing any weight loss, but only a steady weight gain as I should (instead of 50 pounds that I gained when pregnant with Angel, long story I'll share some other time...). But all of the members at the yahoo group have been hooraying coconut oils weight loss benefits for themselves. There are 5000 members so I don't think they are sales reps...lol One lady who just posted yesterday that has no thyroid at all has lost 8 pounds since the beginning of June with no other change to her diet other than adding four tablespoons of coconut oil a day and decreasing her sugar. Several members have used it to help them in their battle against candida and have been discussing it lately, along with stevia as a substitue sweetner instead of the unnatural ones. Anyway, hope that helps somewhat. :) Caitlin Lorraine

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.609 sec, (2)