CureZone   Log On   Join
Yes i was !!

crapshot Views: 1,963
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 339,915

Yes i was !!

Yes i was taking real virgin organic coconut oil and even tho it may speed up you metabilsim you still need to get off the couch or else you will gain weight. My point was because I was able to eat normal again while useing the oil and hydrogen peroxide all my food allergies went away. Who's to say what made the things i did work but if someone else doesnt follow my method you could be wasteing your time. Now mine wasnt bought in the phillapines but either way I feel i'm cured because i didnt rely on only one method. It was the combo that i used that was able to beat this in my opinion because i have tried one thing here and there but this was the first time i tried about 5 things in a 45 day period. Been 8 months now and still no allergies. No itching. No jock itch. No lightheadedness. No fatigue. No inflamations. And most importantly, no swollen lips. And i have had every food choice imagineable.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.391 sec, (1)