CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: coconut oil

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
Crapshot Views: 2,029
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 339,930

Re: coconut oil

Mine doesnt smell like coconuts either. It rather has a unpleasant odor and even tho it states it can be used as an all around cooking oil it does not make food taste better. Actually it taste worse. So I just used it in a shot glass melted with a bit of other stuff to wash it down. You know you may be having problems with sauses and dairy. I would suggest getting some green drinks and eating green veggies. If you want some quicker results do juiceing. The thinner food is the easier it is to pass and also fresh food has an abundance of enzymes to also help. Just stay away from anything that you know upsets you. My daughter use to eat ice cream and about half hour later would end up in the bathroom dieing.I had a friend at work have the same problems as did his mom which was diagnosed as leaking gut syndrome. He use to miss a few days a month because of it. I told him about eating more veggies and doing enzymes with them and thru out the day and his condition and his moms went completely away within a couple weeks. They were use to the all american diet of fried this and that. I bet if you stay away from certain foods and eat more live food you will be better off rather than taking things that were not meant to be in the diet. My girlfriend has had a problem also. Some things she would eat and she would end up queezy for about an hour or so and would usually have to sleep it off. Now she eats better and stays away from dairy and sauces of any sort including clam chowder. Shes still not perfect but she is 90% better.
Skip

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.301 sec, (1)