Re: coconut oil

Free Dentist Alternative!
Professional Powder beats Fluoride!

Google Advertisement
Anja Views: 1,902
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 339,943

Re: coconut oil

thanks for the info on those brands. I bought one off the shelf at the health food store 6 months ago and gagged at the taste. I figured it wasn't any good, and when I went on the Body Ecology Diet, I ordered their coconut oil (as well as the toasted pumpkin seed oil -which is delicious - almost like peanut), and it was clear as water at room temp (or warmer, since it was a hot day and right out of the delivery box), then solidified white and waxy when I put it in the fridge. It tastes fantastic - sweet and smooth, not a trace of rancidness, and has a lovely, fresh coconut flavor that I find really jumps out in dishes prepared with it, almost gives my veggies a Thai flavor. I think it's good stuff, but I will check out those other brands, as well. So far it seems like you get what you pay for - the good stuff isn't cheap, but I use it sparingly, and it's medicine, as far as I'm concerned. I'm using more and more whole foods to heal and less and less supplements.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.828 sec, (1)