CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: coconut oil

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
MentalNomad Views: 1,907
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 339,969

Re: coconut oil

My, what you bought was expensive! I just looked at their site, $17 for barely over a pound. Coconut Supreme is $10 for one pound, and gets cheaper the more you buy. How did the oil you bought taste? Just curious. :) What kind of seaweed do you buy? I've been hearing some about this Seasilver product...but it is just too expensive for me to buy. I think it would be cheaper if it wasn't marketed through MLM. Do you think the seaweed helps you, and what with? Always interested to learn more...:)
I'm sorry you lost your food. The salmon really sounds good! Where you not able to get any ice and put it in ice chests? Did they find out what happened? (Sorry, I never listen to the news, if I hadn't been with my husband at the radio station last night I probably wouldn't have even known it had happened...) Last winter because of a major ice storm my mom was out of electricity for a month. We were only out for a week here on the edge of town, luckily it happened right before I was going to go buy groceries so I did not have as much to keep cold in ice chests. Hope you don't have any more incidents...have a good evening :) Caitlin Lorraine

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.828 sec, (1)