CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: coconut oil

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
Anja Views: 1,897
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 339,976

Re: coconut oil

My god, I can't even imagine being out of electricity for a month. We were lucky - it was only 24 hours w/out electricity and water, and I just had a water deliv. of 40 gallons of the purified stuff the day before, so I lucked out on that one. It's amazing how spoiled we Americans are, and how much we depend on our modern technology. I don't know why we aren't more actively researching alternatives forms of energy. I guess it's all about money, like everything else.

On the coconut oil, I had not done much research, just got excited about the Body Ecology diet and started buying a bunch of stuff right away, including a $100 crock to ferment the veggies. (It's a bad habit of mine - impulsive spending.) The coconut oil tastes absolutely wonderful - a tiny, tiny amount can flavor a whole bowl of veggies, etc., so I guess if I was sauteeing fish in it or something, it would probably always taste like a Thai dish, no matter what other spices I used. I will definitely check out your source, because I'm hoping to be house hunting in the coming year, and I've really got to get on a tighter budget. I don't have any other mouths to feed, not being a mom, so I have a little more disposable income for this kind of stuff.

AS for the seaweed - I have taken Sea Silver in the past (without any noticeable benefit), but I was talking about the dried sea vegetables in packages at the health food store - Eden brand arame, wakame, kombu, etc. I'd have to research all the particulars, but I know it's loaded with minerals, I think has some protein, and is supposed to be really great against things like tumors. I think it's a super nutrition-dense product. The arame seems to be the mildest and the easiest to get down just plain, and it's good in stir-frys, although I usually just dump it on top of whatever else I'm eating. I don't have a lot of time to get too creative. Look for it in the macro-biotic section of your health food joint.

Hope that helps! THanks for the info on your coconut oil brands.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.797 sec, (1)