CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: triple eyelids?!

lila33 Views: 2,281
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 273,410

Re: triple eyelids?!

Every year from August thru Novmber for 10 years I got the puffy eyes with red irritated skin all over my face. I lived in 2 different buildings during that time period and they both had black mold growing in the walls. When I moved into a new place it stopped happening. I still get eczema but not on my face. It was an awful experience which caused me alot of suffering. It felt bad like acid burning my skin and was difficult to go out in public. The only thing that seemed to work was going on the candida diet with very disciplined eating and having colonics treatments. There was one year, in the beginning of this awful condition that I was prescribed Nystatin which kills molds& candida in the body, and in a short time after taking it my face returned to normal. However, Nystatin never worked so well ever again.

Most importantly, the gi tract needs to be cleaned out thouroughly.

I feel for you and wish you the best in your healing

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.578 sec, (1)