CureZone   Log On   Join
Pulp

Good Riddance to
Hot Flashes and More!

Nutrient-rich, phyto-nutrient and antioxidant...

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
JimRich Views: 492
Published: 15 years ago

Pulp

Hi all:

Am writing to offer an idea I had re: using the left over pulp from a juicing project.

As I am going on a fast now and won’t be eating anything solid for a while, I juiced up all my remaining greens, carrots, apples, etc. before they spoil. Then got to thinking about all that pulp going to waste (can’t compost where I live), so I just put the pulp into a couple of large cooking pots, added a lot of water and let it all simmer like stew for several hours. Then I poured the pulp ‘stew’ thru a strainer and ended up with several quarts of very tasty clear veg. broth which I will drink during the fast for variety while Burroughs’ lemonade will be my main drink. I also intend to use the pulp broth as a foundation for a little Miso soup during the fast. I know that’s not a true fast but several ‘experts’ recommend drinking some other things during a fast for variation.

I also ‘saved’ some additional juice from fruit juicing by putting the fruit pulp in a blender with a little extra water then thru a strainer to end up with some extra juice almost as strong as the juice extractor made in the first place.

Please share your adventures and inventions while on your health trip with me…..

jim

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.266 sec, (1)