I had a similar experience from a non-conventional detox. My homeopath told me this; increase your water consumption and take at least one additional shower per day. I told her I was drinking 10 glasses of water a day already and she said that was wonderful, but the rash was clearly my body's way of telling me it needed more to flush the toxins. She said that when we detox and do not drink enough water the body will find a way to expel the toxins and that's usually through the skin. She said the level of toxicity will dictate how much water we need. I increased to 15-17 and it worked. Yes, I was in the bathroom a LOT, but it worked. Hope this helps.