CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Anyone know how to contact Dr. Morales directly?

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

charukrsnadasa Views: 2,221
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 34,164

Re: Anyone know how to contact Dr. Morales directly?

There are plenty of other wholistic dentists who can do a good job other than these dentists {(no doubt they are good at thier profession, but there is 2 of them and how people who need help)
I can add other recomendations later when time permits, best would be if I could find a good web designer}.
For instance Dr. Paul F. Genung in Seattle does an amazing job. He removes all the mercury in one day... when the mercury from my military life was removed, it felt like a ton of brick were lifted off my head and more than half of my sickness went away. Cool ehh ... Don't let no one sell you on the bogus concept idea that it is dangerous to remove mercury all at once. .. those that promote that concept are fishing for money.

When the mercury is extracted the client and patient must hold breath. Do not breathe fumes .. the dentist drills and vacuums or the assistant vacuums.. it is quick and painless. Putting in porcelin and enamel is ok. To make WHITE TOOTH finish harder, some companies can add diamond dust, ... the companies usually add some kind of metal into the enamel so that the tooth will show under x - ray or panoRAMA, panoRAMA is best.. I say they should only add PURE Silver or Pure Gold.

Veneers are useless, bridges are a waste of time and money,
Better to clean the tooth teeth real good and bond them. Or let them fall out on their own, it's a real humbling experience.
If teeth are bad use lots of Vicco from Indain store, Mryhh, Cloves, Neem, Honey to numb pain and kill pathogens and parasites. Vicco is way better than any toothpaste and is good for the body and teeth. To floss get 2 pound test fishing line.

Extracting teeth is demoniac in nature, if the tooth falls out on its own, there is a possibility in the future of a new adult tooth growing back, and if it does not grow back then that is OK TOO. Birth, Dis~Ease, Old~Age, Death & Rebirth are a natural process in this material world. The body is an amazing thing. Just give it good excercise and nutrition, and pray a whole lot, it is good for the whole body.
In extreme cases, extract may be neccessary, make sure to take out the ligament or you get cavitation infection or dry socket.. really bad stuff.. if you have it .. try to get it out asap .. those bacteria inside are many times more dangerous than mercury, cadmium, or barium and all that jive stuff.

If you great people watn more infor mation then please ask.
CharuKrsnaDasa@yahoo.com

www.SrimadBhagavatam.org
www.Purebhakti.com
www.all-natural.com
www.fivetibetanrites.com

©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

There are plenty of other wholistic dentists who can do the job, that these dentists can do. For instance Dr. Paul F. Genung in Seattle does an amazing job. He removes all the mercury in one day... when the mercury from my military life was removed, it felt like a ton of brick were lifted off my head and more than half of my sickness went away. Cool ehh ... Don't let no one sell you on the bogus concept idea that it is dangerous to remove mercury all at once. .. those that promote that concept are fishing for money.

When the mercury is extracted the client and patient must hold breath. Do not breathe fumes .. the dentist drills and vacuums or the assistant vacuums.. it is quick and painless. Putting in porcelin and enamel is ok. To make WHITE TOOTH finish harder, some companies can add diamond dust, ... the companies usually add some kind of metal into the enamel so that the tooth will show under x - ray or panoRAMA, panoRAMA is best.. I say they should only add PURE Silver or Pure Gold.

Veneers are useless, bridges are a waste of time and money,
Better to clean the tooth teeth real good and bond them. if they are bad use lots of Vicco from Indain store, Mryhh, Cloves, Neem, Honey to numb pain and kill pathogens and parasites. Vicco is way better than any toothpaste and is good for the body and teeth. to floss get 2 pound test fishing line.

Extracting teeth is demoniac in nature, if the tooth falls out on its own, there is a chance in the future of a new adult tooth growing back. The body is an amazing thing. Just give it good excercise and nutrition. In extreme cases extract may be neccessary, make sure to take out the ligament or you get cavitation infection or dry socket.. really bad stuff.. if you have it .. try to get it out asap .. those bacteria inside are many times more dangerous than mercury, cadmium, or barium and all that jive stuff.

If you great people watn more infor mation then please ask.
CharuKrsnaDasa@yahoo.com

www.SrimadBhagavatam.org
www.Purebhakti.com
www.all-natural.com
www.fivetibetanrites.com

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.906 sec, (3)