CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ZOE CEMENT

Views: 2,887
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 34,261

Re: ZOE CEMENT

TO #19236...

I would be interested in knowing about any dentists that you have found to be good...i am going to mexico, due to cost...i am seeing a dentist dr clark recommends supposedly, but he knows nothing of health matters...just does what dr clark asks..so i am in the dark regarding dental materials.i had blood serum testing, but all have bad stuff...does anyone know any good about diamondcrown products? also, the dentist said he would put zoe in as a temporary measure, but that it wont last a long time because of where my fillings are...dr clark, i am told, uses a tooth zappicator to harden filling materials so they are non toxic...also, according to dr clark, if the Amalgam is large, pull it, dont fill it...so, therefore, i should pull all teeth but 5 because they are all either crowned, Amalgams or rootcanaled...all this is so confusing..i am very ill and just want to get better...my appt in mexico is less than 3 weeks away and i still know nothing...:{ any suggestions from you or anyone would be appreciated

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.234 sec, (1)