CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Mercola believes:...mercury......will readily migrate into the intestine...
 
MrCooties Views: 2,790
Published: 17 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 34,353

Re: Mercola believes:...mercury......will readily migrate into the intestine...


(Sorry my paragraphing isn't working) I have to agree with Rockybird on a few things. I think Rockybird's point is "first rule - do no harm", and chelation can definitely do harm if done incorrectly. In my opinion personal experience trumps theory - real world testimonies (guinea pigs) are usually worth more than text book logic. Experiencing blurred vision and extreme brain fog will make one think twice about their chelation methods. As with all poisons, *doseage per unit time* is key - a little mercury can be harmless but a lot, all at once, can be damaging or even deadly. The most powerful chelator that puts the most mercury into the blood stream for removal is also raising the mercury exposure to the brain the most. There isn't even agreement as to what chelators do or do not cross the blood-brain-barrier. Chelators do pick up mercury, but 100% of that mercury doesn't exit the body. Sometimes it gets recycled, sometimes it gets redeposited to a worse area like the brain or CNS. Overdosing the brain, CNS, liver, kidneys on mercury can be like overdosing on anything else that causes permanent damage or death. Vitamins/alcohol/tylenol can become toxic if exposed to too much at one time. Would you rather have 10 leaching amalgams put in your mouth or be injected with the same amount of mercury, all at once, into your bloodstream? Seems logical that the human body does get rid of some % of mercury by itself. Mercury found in any sample of hair/ stools/ urine by lab testing is obviously leaving the body, with or without chelators. ©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°© I have to agree with Rockybird on a few things. I think Rockybird's point is "first rule - do no harm", and chelation can definitely do harm if done incorrectly. In my opinion personal experience trumps theory - real world testimonies (guinea pigs) are usually worth more than text book logic. As with all poisons, *doseage per unit time* is key - a little mercury can be harmless but a lot, all at once, can be deadly. The most powerful chelator that puts the most mercury into the blood stream for removal is also raising the mercury exposure to the brain the most. There isn't even agreement as to what chelators do or do not cross the blood-brain-barrier. Overdosing the brain, CNS, liver, kidneys on mercury can be like overdosing on anything else that causes permanent damage or death. Vitamins/alcohol/tylenol can become toxic if exposed to too much at one time. Would you rather have 10 leaching amalgams put in your mouth or be injected with the same amount of mercury, all at once, into your bloodstream? Seems logical that the human body does get rid of mercury by itself. Mercury found in every and any sample of hair/ stools/ urine by lab testing is obviously leaving the body.
 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.733 sec, (2)