CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Certainly we can all agree on that.

MrCooties Views: 2,655
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 34,357

Re: Certainly we can all agree on that.

Tobi - You're jumping the gun, on many levels. It took you 16 paragraphs of ill-conceived assumptions to formulate arguments that are... argumentative rather than debative. You're trying too hard here. You are creating argument out of points that we mostly... agree on. Relax and read more, and assume less.

I never said ALL chelation is bad. Chelation has POTENTIAL to do more harm than good, and I agree with some of Rockybird's points. Nowhere did I state/imply that no one should chelate. You warned me? Wren dismisses logic? Gossip factor? What do you know about my personal research? I haven't had tests done? This is all news to me.

(((Hence inherent in his argument is that the body can rid itself of ANY level of mercury in a FEW years.-tobi)))

This was not said or implied by myself (or rockybird IMO).

(((Why he doesn't believe in detox, whether due to him believing that no one knows how or all detox protocols are ineffective, is irrelevant.-tobi)))

So Rockybird's real life experience is irrelevant? Because it doesn't match your own logic? I think you totally miss Rockybird's point. Also, chelation effectiveness is different than chelation damage or chelation side effects.

(((DO NOT SHOW ELEVATED LEVELS IN PEOPLE THAT HAD A SIGNIFICANT AMOUNT OF Amalgams FOR A LONG PERIOD OF TIME vs. PEOPLE THAT DID NOT This is the point. And, is in fact the actual and only reason why Amalgams can be STILL used in dentistry today.-tobi)))

This is your point tobi, not mine. Regardless, I disagree 100% that this is the only reason Amalgams can still be used in dentistry.

(((Hence, the obvious conclusion, irrefutable at that, that the body can NOT get rid of mercury on its own without help. -tobi)))

Wrong on several levels.

I've read Huggins and Cutler and Mercola and ADA, AMA, EPA, ad nauseum... So?

As to your last 3 paragraphs, you're trying way too hard, and you're manipulating your own "assumptions" to fit your arguments, and using a mostly agreeable post as a platform at that. Feel free to re-read my post and consider different conclusions to it. Better yet, which exact sentences in my post do you disagree with, instead of going by your assumptions?

©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

Tobi - You're jumping the gun, on many levels. It took you 16 paragraphs of ill-conceived assumptions to formulate arguments that are... argumentative rather than debative. You're trying too hard here. You are creating argument out of points that we mostly... agree on. Relax and read more, and assume less.

I never said ALL chelation is bad. Chelation has POTENTIAL to do more harm than good, and I agree with some of Rockybird's points. Nowhere did I state/imply that no one should chelate. You warned me? Wren dismisses logic? Gossip factor? What do you know about my personal research? I haven't have tests done? This is all news to me. You are just full of assumptions.

(((Hence inherent in his argument is that the body can rid itself of ANY level of mercury in a FEW years.-tobi)))

This was not said or implied by myself (or rockybird IMO). A very far fetched assumption on your part.

(((Why he doesn't believe in detox, whether due to him believing that no one knows how or all detox protocols are ineffective, is irrelevant.-tobi)))

So Rockybird's real life experience is irrelevant? Because it doesn't match your own logic? You totally miss Rockybird's point. Also, chelation effectiveness is different than chelation damage or chelation side effects.

(((DO NOT SHOW ELEVATED LEVELS IN PEOPLE THAT HAD A SIGNIFICANT AMOUNT OF AMALGAMS FOR A LONG PERIOD OF TIME vs. PEOPLE THAT DID NOT This is the point. And, is in fact the actual and only reason why amalgams can be STILL used in dentistry today.-tobi)))

This is *your* point tobi, not mine. Regardless, I disagree 100% that this the only reason amalgams can still be used in dentistry.

(((Hence, the obvious conclusion, irrefutable at that, that the body can NOT get rid of mercury on its own without help. -tobi)))

Wrong on several levels.

I've read Huggins and Cutler and Mercola and ADA, AMA, EPA, ad nauseum... so?

As to your last 3 paragraphs, you're trying way too hard, and you're manipulating your own "assumptions" to fit your arguments, and using a mostly agreeable post as a platform at that. Feel free to re-read my post and consider different conclusions to it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.765 sec, (2)