CureZone   Log On   Join
Dear Mr. Cooties

tobi Views: 2,522
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 34,360

Dear Mr. Cooties

Oh "Mr.Cooties"...

I'll tell you what. My time is very precious to me so please spare me the drama.

If you feel there is something wrong in my post, please SPECIFICALLY explain to me WHAT is wrong and !!!!!! WHY !!!!!! it is wrong. I would really like to hear you reasoning. This would be a first in this forum.

Your reasoning can be anything stemming from your experience, something you have read, or anything else you like. However, I want to hear an EXPLANATION, that is, the RATIONALE behind your convictions...not your conclusions all by themselves.

Also inherent in this is that I am talking about your convictions with REGARDS TO THE TOPIC, not your personal issues with people.

Can you do this? Surprise me.

Then, if you can do this, and by some miracle you are also able to produce a thesis, which you have not here, we can talk about that too.

However, I would be rather gracious if you could humor me by clearly stating what is wrong with each statement you disagree with and MOST IMPORTANTLY....don't forget about this part...
((((( PROVIDE YOUR SUPPORTING ARGUMENTS ))))).

After all, this is a support forum.

©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

Oh "Mr.Cooties"...

I'll tell you what. My time is very precious to me.
If you feel there is something wrong in my post, please SPECIFICALLY explain to me WHAT is wrong (((((((((( WHY )))))))))) it is wrong. I would really like to hear you reasoning. This would be a first in this forum.

Your reasoning can be anything stemming from your experience, something you have read, or anything else you like. However, I want to hear an EXPLANATION, that is, the RATIONALE behind your convictions...not your conclusions all by themselves.

Also inherent in this is that I am talking about your convictions with REGARDS TO THE TOPIC, not your personal issues with people.

Can you do this? Surprise me.

Then, if you can do this, and by some miracle you are able to produce a thesis, which you have not here, we can talk about that too.

However, I would be rather gracious if you could humor me by clearly stating what is wrong with each statement you disagree with and MOST IMPORTANTLY....don't forget about this part...
((((( WHY ))))).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.813 sec, (2)