CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dear Mr. Cooties

MrCooties Views: 2,476
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 34,361

Re: Dear Mr. Cooties

Tobi

Please recheck your debating methods.

I can't "counter" your arguments if you haven't even specified which points (which sentences) of my original post you disagree with. Start from the beginning. Once again, be specific.

Start from the beginning and apply your above request (requesting specifics) to my own *original post*, the one you wrote 16 paragraphs making assumptions and putting words in my mouth.

You are spinning yourself into your own argument, full circle. Read this whole thread - who is running off emotions and assumptions? Your debating methods seem very manipulative and condescending. I would love to debate this with you. You seem extremely eager to get your points across, but you are yelling at the choir for the most part, and starting arguments out of nothing.

ps- Why the (")MrCooties(") around my name?

©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

Tobi

Please recheck your debating methods.

I can't "counter" your arguments if you haven't even specified which points (which sentences) of my original post you disagree with. Start from the beginning. Once again, be specific.

Start from the beginning and apply your above request (requesting specifics) to my own *original post*, the one you wrote 16 paragraphs making assumptions and putting words in my mouth.

You are spinning yourself into your own argument, full circle. Read this whole thread - who is running off emotions and assumptions? Your debating methods seem very manipulative and condescending. I would love to debate this with you.

Why the (")MrCooties(") around my name?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

5.328 sec, (1)