CureZone   Log On   Join
Re:

tobi Views: 2,446
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 34,365

Re:

(((There is nothing to debate about any post you have made as you have no thesis, and you have not put forth ANYTHING at all.)))

I put forward a few very simple opinions (thesis, whatever) on mercury and Rockybird's views, you then went on a tirade denouncing positions you ASSUMED I made, which for some reason you can not now identify in my post. You labeled me with several thesis of your choice and then attacked me for having them... and then flamed me for not supporting your labels. Are you here to argue, or to debate and share/learn?

(((I have put forth rationale why rocky birds thesis is wrong, and apparently there is something you do not like.)))

I have no problem with Rockybird. You come to a conclusion and then seek argument for it, using others as a platform to place your opposing positions.

(((I only know you have rather ill feelings towards me as that was the entirety of the post you made in this threat)))

When did I threaten you?? I've been asking you to clarify your points of argument against my original post, which you can't seem to do.

(((Since your post is a response to mine, it is you that needs to present rationale why I am wrong. Once you do present something...anything...in the way of a rationale for why I am wrong on a point or you establish a thesis of your own, I’ll respond accordingly.)))

Again, I can not support rationale for positions that YOU originally inserted into MY post. You are asking me to support things that you FALSELY assumed that I said/thought. You seem to do this with Rockybird as well - you aren't clear on someone's position before you start trying to denounce them or their "position".

(((Other than this, I can’t possibly imagine what you expect a response to. I don’t engage in kindergarten level exchanges of insults so don’t expect a response to the gibberish you posted. If you have a point to make with relation to the topic make it.)))

Simply state which sentence(s) in my original post you based your original tirade/disagreement on. You can't, because you didn't base your disagreement on what I said, you based it on what you *wanted to argue about*. Critical debate skills and critical thinking is more than just throwing conflict around a debate forum.

I look at Curezone as a friendly debate forum, not a winner/loser competition arena based on conflict. If thats what debate means to you, pull someone else into it.
©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

(((There is nothing to debate about any post you have made as you have no thesis, and you have not put forth ANYTHING at all.)))

I put forward a few very simple opinions (thesis, whatever) on mercury and Rockybird's views, you then went on a tirade denouncing positions you ASSUMED I made, which for some reason you can not now identify in my post. You labeled me with several thesis and then attacked me for having them... and then flamed me for not supporting your labels. Are you here to argue, or to debate and share/learn?

(((I have put forth rationale why rocky birds thesis is wrong, and apparently there is something you do not like.)))

I have no problem with Rockybird. You come to a conclusion and then seek argument for it, using others as a platform to place your opposing positions.

(((I only know you have rather ill feelings towards me as that was the entirety of the post you made in this threat)))

When did I threaten you?? I've been asking you to clarify your points of argument against my original post, which you can't seem to do.

(((Since your post is a response to mine, it is you that needs to present rationale why I am wrong. Once you do present something...anything...in the way of a rationale for why I am wrong on a point or you establish a thesis of your own, I’ll respond accordingly.)))

Again, I can not support rationale for positions that YOU originally inserted into MY post. You are asking me to support things that you FALSELY assumed that I said/thought. You seem to do this with Rockybird as well - you aren't clear on someone's position before you start trying to denounce them or their "position".

(((Other than this, I can’t possibly imagine what you expect a response to. I don’t engage in kindergarten level exchanges of insults so don’t expect a response to the gibberish you posted. If you have a point to make with relation to the topic make it.)))

Simply state which sentence(s) in my original post you based your original tirade/disagreement on. You can't, because you didn't base your disagreement on what I said, you based it on what you *wanted to argue about*. Critical debate skills and critical thinking is more than just throwing conflict around a debate forum.

I look at Curezone as a friendly debate forum, not a winner/loser competition arena based on conflict. If that what debate means to you, pull someone else into it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.219 sec, (3)