CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Your logic is very poor, time to go back to school?

Views: 5,047
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 343,809

Re: Your logic is very poor, time to go back to school?

#54894, what exactly is your point? Can you explain your position.

"Well how predictable. I knew you would like that. Heh Heh! I noticed it didn't bother you when your kind posts these.

Yes of course it's selfish if a child grows up with 2 loving parents of the same sex. Better off having them bounced from foster care to foster care.

Perhaps you've heard of the recent court case of a foster family which tortured their foster and adopted children. But I'm sure super thinks it's best at least they had a mom and dad who torture them. Not 2 men or 2 women who love them.

kids in foster care and in institutions are routinely abused neglected and forgotten. i do not see how not having a father ormother figure is somehow worse than that."

How could any of you be trusted to be fair to a child when your so openly biased?

Homosexuals are just trying to destroy the family unit. They know they could never have the picture perfect life Super Hero and his happy children enjoy. They despise him and his kids for it and wish to destroy the opportunity for anyone else to experience the same natural lifestyle.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.688 sec, (1)