CureZone   Log On   Join
Gay rights does not equal Pedophilia

Views: 6,263
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 343,999

Gay rights does not equal Pedophilia

Well i support gay rights, but not pedophilia/pederasty.

Just because in some past cultures sex between men and boys were accepted doesn't mean that it should always be accepted, or that there is something inherently "correct" about it. Slavery was once the norm, but it didn't make it any more "right" even in those days.

As you say, it's interesting stuff. We are talking about eras where human rights and children's rights weren't much of an issue. So these ancient/old societies are not much of a guide as to how a cilivized modern society should conduct its affairs.

Today, the gay rights issue HAS become a human rights issue. Which is why i support it.
And by the same token i absolutely ABHOR grown men and women preying on children for their sexual gratifications, because children are too young to give informed consent on sexual matters, and their human rights are effectively compromised and trampled upon.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

5.797 sec, (1)